Cookies enable us to identify how you use our website and/or which device you are using.
They are important to improve your experience on nor-com.co.uk. We use the following types of cookies;
- 'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and use essential features such as our searches and our logged-in areas.
- 'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit.
- 'Functionality' cookies are used to provide our core services or to save settings to improve your visit.
- 'Targeting' cookies are deployed by third parties, such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, linkedin) and our advertising partners (if applicable). They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on this and other websites.
Cookies used on this site
- accepted_terms (3)
- This persistent cookie enables you to accept our opening statement once every year.
- cookieconsent_status (3)
- This persistent cookie enables you to accept our cookie statement once every year.
- PHPSESSID - (1)
- Used to identify a session instance for a user.
- __utma (2)
- This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
- __utmb and __utmc (2)
- Google Analytics: work together to calculate how long a visit takes (start and finish time stamps).
- __utmt (2)
- Used by Google Analytics to control request rate.
- __utmz (4)
- Google Analytics uses this to track where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website.
- APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SSID, YSC
- Used on pages containing YouTube videos and enable key functionality of YouTube videos
- Attempts to estimate the video speed for a particular YouTube hosted video. YouTube uses this data to identify ways it can help improve your viewing experience by determining the amount of time you need to wait before you can watch the video. It also helps determine the quality of the video you can watch. This cookie can also be used by an Internet Service Provider.
- This cookie stores your preferences and other information, in particular preferred language, how many search results you wish to be shown on your page, and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
- Used present login information.
- This cookie is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video.
The website aboutcookies.org gives you detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies depending on your browser type. You can adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection. The list below provides links to privacy controls for third-party websites that deliver cookies via our website within advertisements or widgets.