FOLLOWING THE LATEST GOVERNMENT ADVICE, NORTHERN COMMERCIALS REMAINS OPEN DURING THE NATIONAL LOCKDOWN TO SUPPORT THE ESSENTIAL WORKER SUPPLY CHAIN.
Our normal operations will remain in place and our Sales Team can continue to be contacted via phone, email or our website.
The team has worked extremely hard to update operations and working practises to ensure we are Covid-19 secure for customers and our team.
All the facilities comply with the government guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19 as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive.
Steve Lahy of Northern Commercials, said: “Our premises remain open and safe as an essential service for our customers.
“We’ve been raising the standards of excellence for service to transport operators for more than 40 years and, while 2020 has certainly been the most challenging of the past four decades, we are proud that our team has come together and supported our customers during these unprecedented times.
“I want to personally reassure everyone that that we have all the required procedures and facilities are in place.”
How we’re working to keep you safe:
Following the ‘five steps to safer working together’, customers can be reassured that they can visit our Northern Commercials in confidence.
Five Steps to Safer Working Together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk