Northern Commercials is continuing to update its operations and working practises to ensure it is Covid-19 secure for customers and staff.
We can confirm that our facilities have complied with the latest Government guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19 as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive.
Following the ‘five steps to safer working together’, customers can be reassured that they can visit our premises in confidence.
Five Steps to Safer Working Together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk.
Steve Lahy of Northern Commercials, said: “For more than 40 years, Northern Commercials has been raising the standards of excellence for service to transport operators throughout the UK.
“We want to reassure our customers that when they visit our premises, all the necessary procedures and facilities are in place to keep them safe.
“Our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team is committed to supporting our customers during these unprecedented times.”