Located at the Brighouse site there is one opportunity on permanent days.
As a proactive member of the dealership's team you will be required to contribute towards an efficient operation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times. Ability to communicate in a professional manner at all levels. Clean and tidy appearance.
Main duties will include:
- Organisation and parking vehicles in the yard
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Load and unloading of vehicles presented for MOT tests
- Shunting vehicles between sites
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate initiative working alone without supervision. A class C+E licence would be advantageous but not essential however a class C licence is required as a minimum standard.
Day shift will be required Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.30 with ¾ hour unpaid lunch break and overtime as required (which may include Saturday mornings).
Paid on a monthly basis. Should you be interested in this position the details within the T’s & C’s will be discussed individually.
The holiday entitlement will be adjusted pro rata according to your new hours/shifts and will reflect and picked up on holidays to that individual based on time served accrual.
- People with 5 years or less service will entitled to 20 shifts per annum excluding bank holidays
- Time served over 8 years but fewer than 10 will receive 23 shifts excluding bank holidays
- Applicants with 10 years and over will have 25 shifts per annum entitlement which also excludes bank holidays
To apply or for any further details please contact Andy Gibbons on 01484 380111 or email@example.com.